coronavirus fitness resources
FREE CRISIS COMMUNICATION
CHECKLIST AND GUIDE
Expert help from your friends at MarketVault
Over the past several weeks, we’ve worked with gyms, fitness studios and trainers on their Coronavirus Crisis Communications. Recognizing that this is an unprecedented time for fitness businesses, we wanted to share our communications best practices with our industry friends.
MarketVault’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guide for fitness professionals includes:
- The Five C’s to Crisis Communication
- Immediate, Short-Term Actions (First 1-3 Days)
- Next-Step Activities (Days 4-7)
- Ongoing Activities (Duration of Closure)
- Strategies for Implementing Your Plan
- Resources including Social Media Content Samples, At-Home Programming
- Press Release Template
SEND MY FREE CHECKLIST AND GUIDE!
ACCESS REady-to-personalize CORONAVIRUS and REOPENING COMMUNICATION
Send Communication in an Instant with MarketVault
In addition to the Crisis Communications Checklist and Guide, check out the Coronavirus Fitness Vault. This Vault includes marketing templates that can be personalized to your brand, including:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram content and graphics
- Email copy and email headers
- Website pop-ups
- Website headers
- Flyer (to post on the door of your facility)
- 30-days of social media posts
- Customizable Zoom Backgrounds
- Instagram Live Virtual Class Schedule Template
- 4-Week marketing plan for re-opening
- Plus, new content added weekly!
These templates are designed to help you communicate consistently and easily with your clients and members. Want to know more?